Another Nap Time Craft... "My husband cut the base wood for me (2"x4") and I bought the 2" blocks at Michaels. It took me forever to figure out the numbers for each block. I knew I needed a 0, 1, and 2 on each block, but the rest of the numbers left one number without a side. It took me a while, but then I found that the 9 and 6 would be reversible as the same number (so I had to choose a font that the 6 and 9 worked out as the same number.
Here's a pic of the vinyl I cut out for the blocks:
I found this idea through Two Peas in a Bucket . . . She uses 16 paper strips that are 1"x6" . . . but for some reason, I couldn't get 16 of the paper strips to work. They kept overlapping eachother, and it was too crowded. So I took a few off and ended up using 12 strips for each pumpkin. Then wrapped it with wire and a ribbon to finish it off.
painted it green with a purple stripe cut the vinyl on my Cricut applied some black ink to distress it added a clear varnish coat on it to seal it in and make it shiny twisted some hooks into the top and attached ribbon so I can hang it **I also found the "bewitched" font online and used that for the words."