Thursday, April 2, 2009

Onesie Dress

I found a new blog, well my friend Brenda found it, dana-made-it.blogspot.com. I love it. I found several ideas that include takening something you already have and making it into a dress or skirt for your little girl. So thrifty!

Take one of your old skirts and cut of all the top.

Make a new waist and you have a skirt for a little girl!

Take an old shirt that Dad nevers wears anymore.

And make it into a cute little dress!


A fun onesie can become...

A fun dress!

4 comments:

  1. omgosh that dress made out of the shirt is SO cute! you're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't make them. I got the idea from another blog actually Britney. I want to make these outfits though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sam, i found another fun website...it has some DIY stuff scattered in it. its called www.ohdeedoh.com

    ReplyDelete